Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brooks I.D. Program


Almost 1 month ago I was pleased to receive an email from Brooks Running to notify me that my application into their Inspire Daily (I.D.) Program had been accepted! As a result I received a racing singlet and shorts which I will wear at every race I compete in until the end of this year. Basically, the premise behind this program is for people who have a true passion for running, staying in shape, and helping others also find the joys of running to come together under one group. Brooks sends out I.D. gear to each program member whether they are elite runners, age group winners, or people just happy to finish the race. Brooks also has created a I.D. website to help members connect with each other, discuss races, injuries, and other ideas! All I can say is that I am very excited to enter as many races as possible in order to represent Brooks as much as possible! If you have any questions about this program please refer to the Brooks website at Brooksrunning.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment